MIKASAN is a dry powdered product for sanitizing rooms where livestock and poultry are kept. The advantages of this product include the method of its application – uniform distribution on the litter or spraying in the space that can be carried out even in the presence of animals and poultry.
Iron sulfate, copper sulfate, chloramine B, essential oil, silicon dioxide, aluminum oxide, mineral complex.
Disinfectant: chloramine B.
Properties of product:
- antimicrobial activity against bacteria such as E. coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp., Brucella spp., Clostridiae spp., Haemophilus parasuis, Mycoplasma spp., Pasteurella multocidia., Salmonella spp., Lawsonia spp., Bordetella bronch, Leptospirae spp., Mycobacterium tub., Brachyspirae spp., Pseudomonas spp .;
- destroys pathogens parvovirus (Porcine Parvovirus (PPV) and coronavirus (Porcine Respiratory Corona Virus (PPCV) infections of pigs;
- facilitates the number of infectious disease of swine, including porcine reproductive respiratory syndrome (PRRS);
- destroys and suppresses the development of mold fungi from genera Fusarium, Aspergillus and Penicillium;
- effective against pathogens protozoan infestations and coccidiosis of poultry and farm animals;
- inhibits the development of flies, bloodsucking insects, ticks and mites.
The product is used for the prevention and extermination of harmful microorganisms (bacteria, viruses, fungi), parasites, insect larvae, for binding vapors of ammonia and hydrogen sulfide, for disinfecting and normalization of moisture in litter and indoor air for keeping livestock and poultry.
It is strongly prohibited to use the product in combination with other disinfecting agents, as well as alkali agents (lime, caustic etc.). The product does not adversely affect the quality of the finished product and does not require a waiting period before slaughter of animals and poultry.
Using MIKASAN guarantees:
- destruction of harmful microorganisms (bacteria, viruses, fungi);
- reducing the amount of free hydrogen sulfide and ammonia vapors;
- normalizing humidity;
- dry and clean litter;
- reduction the likelihood of respiratory diseases of young animals;
- reduction in cases of diarrhea and mortality;
- optimum hygienic conditions for calving;
- preventing the development of mastitis;
- preventing the development of limb diseases;
- aseptic effect on damaged skin;
- a pleasant smell in the rooms;
- decrease in the number of flies.
Benefits from use “Mikasan” in pig breeding
Application of this product for treatment of recreational, wetlands areas, feeders field prevents the development of disorders of the gastrointestinal tract, diarrhea, provides for prevention of respiratory diseases. Using “Mikasan” promotes rapid healing of wounds.
Benefits from use “Mikasan” in cattle breeding
Application of this product for treatment of rest places, sites under the udder provides disinfection and drying of the litter, which reduces the risk of mastitis in cows. Treatment of wet areas such as the back of the stall, feeders area ensures their optimal sanitary conditions and greatly reduces the likelihood of malfunctions and diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
Use of the product in the boxes for keeping calves ensures adequate sanitary conditions for the development of young animals, suppresses the development and accumulation of pathogens in the premises, prevents the development of respiratory diseases, disorders of the gastrointestinal tract. Dry bath using given means are prevention of limbs diseases.
Benefits from use “Mikasan” in poultry breeding
Processing the floor, the litter, areas in the feeders and drinkers, equipment, wet areas of the premises, nests provides cleanness and dryness, prevents the proliferation of pathogenic organisms, reduces the likelihood of infectious diseases in poultry, diseases of limbs, reduces the number of insects and mites. When used for treatment premises before the landing of day-old chicks it provides the proper hygienic conditions, normalizes microclimate which guarantees high safety of livestock and increases farm productivity.
Mode of application and doses
Primary treatment of premises carried out once a day for three days, further it is recommended to treat the premises once a week. Doses:
- low pollution – 50 g / m2 premises;
- high pollution- 100 g / m2 premises.